A strong brand presence that clearly conveys its mission and vision to prospective customers, investors and employees is an invaluable asset for growing your small business. If you’re resolved to grow your business this year, here are six types of freelance experts —all found on Fiverr—who can help you bring your idea to life.
1. Business plan writers
A written business plan provides a blueprint to help you generate brand awareness, and engage, attract, and retain customers. Even though you might have a good idea about what you need to do to make your small business successful, putting it into writing is worth it. A Harvard study found that only 3% of students had written goals and plans. After 10 years, the 3% who had written goals were earning (on average) 10 times as much as the other 97% of the class combined. Written business plans can help you, and everyone working in your company, to avoid distractions and stay focused on doing what is most important.
2. Business and content copywriters
To be effective, the marketing and advertising copy you use to attract and engage clients, employees, investors, and influencers must clearly and consistently communicate your brand’s value, mission, and vision. Its content must also be free of errors and mistakes that distract and detract from your message – in fact, studies show that a single spelling mistake on a website can cut a company’s online sales in half. Professional copywriters can refine your messaging, making it more impactful to your audience while also ensuring it is clear, concise, and error-free.
3. Financial experts
Pricing is one of the “4 Ps of Marketing,” and pricing your products correctly can impact sales and profitability. If it’s too low, you could be leaving money on the table and undermining your company’s financial stability; too high and it might be hard to compete. Financial experts can help you research the marketplace for pricing insights, and they can help you determine whether your pricing structure is adequate to meet operating expenses and support your financial goals.
4. Branding experts
A strong brand identity supports your mission and vision at every customer touchpoint. This can help you attract more customers, and keep them, too. Around 90% of Americans switch between devices in the same day, and, businesses that adopt omni-channel strategies enjoy 91% higher year-over-year customer retention rates compared to business that don’t. Branding experts can help to ensure that your marketing is consistent and impactful across all marketing channels, which can mean more sales, brand awareness, and referrals for your organization.
5. Website and digital marketing experts
Regardless of the device used to share your brand’s vision with the world, your small business needs an effective digital marketing strategy, including a search-optimized website, and email and social media marketing so that customers can find your brand online because:
- 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases
- 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles.
6. Presentation and graphic designers
Developing a library of professional graphics, presentations and other marketing collateral gives you a visual arsenal of powerful and persuasive tools to draw from. Visual representations of your brand identity are vital for reinforcing your message. Here’s why:
- When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retain 65% of the information three days later.
- Eye-tracking studies show internet readers pay close attention to information-carrying images. In fact, when the images are relevant, readers spend more time looking at the images than they do reading text on the page.
Outsourcing can be the means of ensuring your small business operates efficiently and effectively, and that your marketing is at its best, so you can grow more quickly.
If you were to reach out for an outsource expert to help you build your brand, what type of expert would you most want to find? Tell us in the comments below!
The post Meet the 6 Kinds of Freelancers to Help You Grow Your Small Business appeared first on .